Modelling and automation in Business Intelligence projects
The data warehouse provides the foundations for planning, analysis, and reporting. It links data from different systems, ensures performance even when large quantities of data are involved, safeguards data quality, and controls access permissions. The ETL process (extraction, transformation, load) acquires data from various sources, harmonizes it, and makes it available. New structures can be defined and additional information included that is missing in the operational applications.
Anyone who wants to establish, maintain, and enhance a data warehouse themselves is advised to work with DeltaMaster ETL, the tool that Bissantz consultants apply in every project. DeltaMaster ETL enables the rapid, standardized creation of models and transformation procedures and ensures that everything remains easy to maintain even after changes in the requirements – or the BI team.
The Business Intelligence toolkit
- Fully automated best practices for BI projects
- More than 20 years of project experience cast in software
- Intelligent loading processes and OLAP database at the touch of a button
- Numerous components for building complex planning systems
- Automatic error and performance analysis
- Version control for model configurations
- Data profiling for source data tables
- Integrated process and quality monitoring
- Integrated toolbox for recurring SQL development work
“All of the relevant data is aggregated in a multidimensional cube. This allows us to combine all of the information in a report and compare it at any time.“
Ursula Mergenhagen, IT expert at VELUX