Generic filters
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in excerpt
Search in content

Yesterday’s graphical performance in Tomorrow magazine

The question was: Do you use your handy for music and photos? 15 % said yes and I do not longer use other devices for both, the rest, 85 % said yes, but I also use other devices. The question was: are you in favor of restricting private use of music CDs? 85 % said no, 15 % said yes. The question was, do you manage a blog, a podcast or a video podcast. 70 % said, none of it, 9% manage a blog, 3 % said yes a podcast, 6 % said yes a video podcast, 6 % said yes two of them, 6 % yes all three.
It took Tomorrow, a German magazine for gadget addicts half a page to hide this small piece of information. At least they summed up correctly to 100% in each case…

Tomorrow page 3

If a graphic is needed to compare the values (is it?) try this:

Tomorrow as table